The New Teacher Mentoring Project
The New Teacher Mentoring Project was created by Lisa Dabbs. These are the hopes for the project:
- To collaborate and find best practices
- To mentor and support new/pre-service teachers in K-12 and higher education institutes of learning worldwide for online and offline learning.
- To use the New Teacher Mentoring project to help you navigate through your first few years of teaching with a virtual mentor.
- To find support by following Lisa Dabbs on Twitter @teachwithsoul and joining #ntchat.
- Subscribe to lisadabbs.com and the New Teacher1stYear YouTube for weekly updates on ways to support your practice
Become a Mentor
Thank you for your interest in being part of the New Teacher Mentoring Project! We have invited over 100 schools and teaching programs to take part in this project.
Find a Mentor
To find a mentor: